A workshop on "Communication Skills" divided into four sessions, each of half-day duration, was organized in the months of August-September 2012. The workshop was focused mainly on welfare of the Final Year students, and was attended by total 40 students of Polymer Engineering, Electronics and Civil Engineering Departments. Smt. Bharati Joshi, an eminent personality in the field of Communication Skills guided the students with valuable inputs relevant to this field.
Two-days workshop on "Soft Skills and Professional Ethics" by Prof. V. Kumar, Vice-Chairman, Western Section, ARAI, Pune on April 18 and 19, 2012
Two-days workshop on "Identification Methodology for Plastics and Rubbers" in collaboration with Mahratta Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture (MCCIA) and All India Rubber Manufacturer's organization. 23-industry delegates participated in the workshop.
A day long workshop on "Syllabus Implementation" for Chemistry teachers of all Engineering Colleges affiliated to Pune University was organized on 14th July 2008. The main objective of workshop was to introduce new laboratory techniques the engineering faculty. Dr. R. S. KondeDeshmukh, Chemistry Department, Fergusson College was the resource person.
One day workshop on 'Processing of Polymers, Blends & Composites' was organized on 13th April 2008. The workshop was attended by large number of people from industry, academia, and research institute. Following Eminent Scientist and Industry Personnel delivered the lectures -
- Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, Deputy Director, NCL, Pune.
- Dr. Ashish Lele, Scientist, Complex Fluids & Polymer Engg. Group, NCL, Pune.
- Dr. Srinivas R. Ayodhya, Asst. Vice President, Reliance Technology Center, Patalganga.
- Dr. Venkatesh Shingankuli, Director, Technology & Application Development Momentive Performance Materials (I) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- Dr. Makarand Joshi, Scientist, Composite Research Center, R & D (E), Dighi, Pune.